Print, paint and create with electronics!
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it conducts electricity!
Design, discover, create. Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever. Paint and print circuits and sensors or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics
Electric Paint can be used like any other water-based paint, which makes it great for applications involving painting, screen printing, stencilling, or even as watercolour.
Put this flexible, revolutionary material in your toolbox today!
- Conducts electricity when dry
- Paint, stencil or screen print
- Nontoxic and solvent free
- Water soluble
- Paint over with water‐based paints
- Screen print up to 0.8m2
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
- Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
- Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
- Height: 4.6cm
- Width: 7.6cm
- Depth: 7.6cm
- Weight: 0.141kg
- Shelf life: 1 year
- Age Range: 14+
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- This product has not been tested with an electrical source exceeding 12V DC or 50mA: therefore use with higher voltages is not recommended.
- Use in accordance with the battery manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not ingest.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product.
- Can be removed with soap and water
Handy Tips for Using Electric Paint
- How to thin Electric Paint
- How to seal Electric Paint
- How to dilute Electric Paint
- How to screenprint with Electric Paint
- How to use a multimeter with Electric Paint
- How to repair a remote control with Electric Paint
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Using Copper Tape with Paper Circuits
What is a Paper Circuit? STEM technology has evolved into all kinds of fantastic forms with many brands bringing craft and electronics together in new and innovative ways. There’s plenty of products which make use of ‘paper circuits&rsqu...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.