Got too much data for 10 measly segments? This kit contains a PCB and all the parts needed to build a 30-LED bargraph that can be driven by an Arduino or other microcontroller.
This kit uses our 74HC595 shift registers and 10-Segment bargraph modules to create the display. We supply one green, one yellow, and one red module for ‘safe / caution / DANGER!’ displays. The display is easily driven by a microcontroller using an SSI interface, and you have individual control over every LED.
Note: This kit comes unassembled and requires basic soldering skills. The included resistors may vary in color depending on our supplier.
Dimensions: 3" x 2"
- Requires 5V at 250mA max (all LEDs on)
- Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI)
- End-stackable to create larger displays
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.