Arch BLE is an mbed enabled development board based Nordic nRF51822. With Arduino form factor and Grove connectors, it is extremely easy to create a bluetooth low energy device.
The nRF51822 is a powerful multi-protocol single chip solution for ULP wireless applications. It incorporates Nordic’s latest best-in-class performance radio transceiver, an ARM Cortex M0 CPU and 256kB flash + 16kB RAM memory. The nRF51822 supports Bluetooth® low energy and 2.4 GHz protocol stacks.
•Easy to use C/C++ SDK
CMSIS DAP based on LPC11U35
•Debug using CMSIS DAP standard
•USB virtual serial for communication
Arduino form factor with Grove connectors
Nordic nRF51822 Multi-protocol Bluetooth® 4.0 low energy/2.4GHz RF SoC
•ARM Cortex M0 processor
•256kB flash/16kB RAM
•Configurable I/O mapping for digital I/O
USB Micro B connector
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.