These F-F (female-female) aluminum standoffs are great for separating stacked components or chassis tiers and can be used as an alternative to Pololu's nylon spacers. Each hexagonal standoff is 3/16″ wide and has threading running through the entire length, similar to an elongated hex nut. A variety of lengths are available with either 2-56 or 4-40 threading:
Longer standoffs can be made by stacking multiple F-F standoffs on a single screw.
M-F (male-female) standoffs are also available, and can be screwed together or combined with F-F versions to make longer standoffs:
we carry a variety of 2-56 and 4-40 screws and hex nuts that can be used with these standoffs.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.