Battery power for your portable project! These batteries are good quality at a good price, and work fantastic with any of the kits or projects in the shop that use AAA's. This is a pack of 3 AAA batteries.
These batteries are Alkaline (MnO2) chemistry, with a voltage range of 1.6V (fresh) to 0.8V (dead). The mAh capacity depends on discharge usage but at 25mA rate it is 1200mAh (check the datasheet in the download tab for more details).
These work perfectly with the Drawdio kit, Geiger counter kit, Brain machine kit, Ex330 multimeter, and 4xAAA EL wire/tape/panel inverter. They're also great for powering Adafruit's Circuit Playground!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.