The 9DOF Sensor stick is a very small sensor board with 9 degrees of freedom. It includes the ADXL345 accelerometer, the HMC5883L magnetometer, and the ITG-3200 MEMS gyro. The ‘stick’ has a simple I2C interface and a mounting hole for attaching it to your project. Also, the board is a mere 0.036" thick (0.093" overall), allowing it to be easily mounted in just about any application.
Having a hard time picking an IMU? Our Accelerometer, Gyro, and IMU Buying Guide might help!
- Eagle Files
- Datasheet (ADXL345)
- Datasheet (HMC5883L)
- Datasheet (ITG-3200)
- AHRS/Head-tracker Tutorial (Thanks Peter!)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.