How about a battery powered, Bluetooth gamepad that could fit on your keyring? Well, that's the awesomeness that is the 8Bitdo Zero controller.
8Bitdo are known for their attention to detail when creating gamepads based on vintage gaming controllers, and the 8Bitdo represents that same philosophy, applied to a unique design which packs an insane amount of fun into a tiny package. Play anywhere, and be ready for anything with the 8Bitdo Zero.
It remembers the connection and, depending on the host device, will automatically connect when it's powered up, so say goodbye to messy wires and get Gaming!
So what's in the box?
- Zero GamePad controller
- microUSB cable
- Getting started booklet
- Awesome metal 8Bitdo keyring
Here's a complete list of specs for the Zero:
- Support for Android, Mac and Windows
- 73mm x 35mm x 10mm
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Approx 20hrs battery life
- Firmware updates via USB
- Authentic feel and control
- 5 different operating modes for different devices
For more info, check out the Zero product page at 8Bitdo.
**Note that this controller isn't an MFi certified controller so the Bluetooth mode is only supported in iCade for iOS**
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Using USB and Bluetooth Controllers with Python
The Raspberry Pi is an amazing piece of technology, and it’s the platform of choice for all kinds of projects. Something that makes it great is the integration of complex hardware that is taken care of for you. For example, if you wanted to use...
- 8Bitdo Zero Controller Review
It’s always a fun day when you get hands-on with a device as cool as the 8Bitdo Zero Bluetooth gamepad. 8Bitdo are known are for their re-creations of classic gaming controllers such as the SFC30 and NES30 which bring the magic of NES and SNES ...
- Setting up 8Bitdo Controllers in RetroPie
Hey there, are you loving the vintage gaming experience that is RetroPie? Wait, you haven’t heard of RetroPie. No! You’d better go and check out our Gaming Kit for RetroPie tutorial ASAP. Oh good, you now know the awesomeness that is Ret...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.