The is a wonderfully simple 5V power source from Bodhilabs. This PCB uses a source of 1.1V to 4.5V and generates 5V using a DC to DC step up circuit. An empty footprint for a manual or wire jumper is provided on the unit to connect and disconnect power to the circuit. Perfect for all those 5V applications that need to be small, and run on less than 300mA from a variety of power cells.
- Voltage regulation: +5V +/-3%
- Typical current: 300mA or less.
- Typical ripple: 150mV peak-peak (*) @ 135kHz
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.