This UV exposure box is designed for nail manicuring; but it performs just as well for DIY PCB development!
It has a 120 second timer, most importantly it has a slide out base (most models don't) and the UV is in the correct frequency range and intensity. It is suitable up to a maximum of 150×150mm exposure area.
Here's a quick guide for using this UV Box:
- Slide out the removable section of the base (it's not used for this process).
- Lay the presensitised PCB on a flat surface (presensitised layer up).
- Place the artwork on the PCB and a thin sheet of clear acrylic / glass (not supplied) to hold the artwork in place / press them together.
- Place the UV box over the area to be exposed and start the timing sequence.
- If the 120 second exposure is incorrect for your application, it can be manually timed.
Powered by 240V AC.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.