This HT1632C-based item integrates both bright red and green LEDs built into each of 32*16 3mm dots, providing high distinguished red, green and even yellow display when red and green LEDs are illuminated simultaneously. Users can build a driver board to light up this LED board and customize their own character libraries to display their favorite symbols and adjust the contrast ratio of this display for better visual effect.
- Size: 128.27 (L) X 81.30 (W) X 23.84 (H)±0.2mm
- HT1632C-based 32*16 LED dot-matrix info board
- Light-emitting diameter: 3mm
- Available light-emitting color: red, green and yellow
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.