Nordic Semiconductor nRF24L01+. Transceiver chip operating in the 2.4GHz band. Take all the coolness of the nRF2401A and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature - very nice! The improved ‘+’ version of the nRF24L01 includes more features and better range!
- Drop in compatible with nRF24L01
- 1.9V-3.6V supply
- 2Mbit data rate
- New long range 250kbit option
- Auto acknowledge
- Auto re-transmit
- Multiceiver - 6 data pipes
- 32 byte separate TX and RX FIFOs
- 5V tolerant input pins
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
- Minimum number of external components
- Lots of application notes and support on Nordic Semiconductor Website
- Works well with the 16MHz SMD Crystal
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.