Do the CNC electric-slide! To the left, now to the right. Now you have no excuse for not building that CNC robot. This supported 12mm diameter slide rail makes adding linear motion control easy. This product is the slide rail itself that works perfectly with Adafruit's 12mm Diameter Rail Slider. Made of an aluminum base and a stainless-steel precision railing bonded/welded on permanently, its exactly 30mm x 28mm and 600mm long. It is possible to cut it down to any size but you'll need tools that can cut hardened stainless steel.
The support metal makes the rail strong and straight. There are holes in the base for easy attachment to any metal or wood surface. Chances are you'll want two of these and then two or more rail sliders for stability and support.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.