Make a small linear display with a glowing yellow-green color using this elegant LED bargraph. Only 1" long, it is quite visible but not so large it wont plug into a breadboard! 10 LEDs are contained in the plastic body. This display is bright, beautiful and funky with nice diffused rectangular lenses for a striking look. There are 20 pins, 10 on each side, with 0.1" spacing so you can easily plug it into a breadboard with plenty of space for wiring left over.
There is a playground article about bargraph displays but that one is for non-multiplexed displays. You should also check out the tutorials introducing matrices for ideas on how to drive a multiplexed bargraph.
- 25.5mm x 10mm x 6.5mm / 1" x 0.4" x 0.25"
- Height with Pins: 14.5mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 2.5g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.