This connector is a single-row, 2-pin, extended male header strip. The extra-long pins have a length of 22.85 mm, which is 11.2 mm longer than typical 0.1" straight male header pins. The standard 0.1" spacing allows use with solderless breadboards, perforated prototyping PCBs, and female headers.
This connector was specifically designed for routing electrical connections from the 3pi robot base to an expansion board. It is provided as part of the 3pi expansion kits, including the PCB-less hardware-only kit.
|Dimension diagram of 0.100" (2.54 mm) male header: 1×2-pin, extended.|
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.