Circuit Playground is the latest evolution of educational electronics from one of Earth's most innovative brands, Adafruit. The board is designed for students and adults interested with learning code and electronics.
No soldering, and why would you given the exhaustive range of onboard “stuff”. Hours of coding fun backed by countless “ah ha” moments.
The list of onboard features is just incredible. Here are a few:
- 10 x mini NeoPixels, each one can display any colour
- 1 x Motion sensor (LIS3DH triple-axis accelerometer with tap detection, free-fall detection)
- 1 x Temperature sensor (thermistor)
- 1 x Light sensor (phototransistor)
- 1 x Sound sensor (MEMS microphone)
- 1 x Mini speaker (magnetic buzzer)
- 2 x Push buttons, left and right
- 1 x Slide switch
- 8 x alligator-clip friendly input/output pins
- Includes I2C, UART, and 4 pins that can do analogue inputs/PWM output
- All 8 pads can act as capacitive touch inputs
- Green "ON" LED so you know its powered
- Red "#13" LED for basic blinking
- Reset button
We love the circuit playground so much that we've put together a collection of tutorials to help you get started.
$38.50 AUD, inc GSTAUD, inc GSTdelivered by
Thu 19th of Jan$38.50 AUD
SKU: PRT-12978| Brand: Sparkfun AustraliaAlligator clips (or Crocodile clips, if you prefer) are likely to be the most useful thing on your workbench besides the workbench itself. Whether you’re just trying to make a few quick connections to test your circuit or having trouble making your multimeter leads stay where you need them, these spring-loaded clips are a workshop must-have. Each lead in this pack of tern is 50cm long with a rubber shrouded alligator clip on each end. There are five different colors, you get two each of: red, green, white, black and yellow. Learn More$4.77 AUD, inc GSTAUD, inc GSTdelivered by
Thu 19th of Jan$4.77 AUD