XBee ZNet 2.5 (Formerly Series 2) - 1 mW, chip antenna, 250000 bps, industrial grade (-40° C to 85° C)
The low-power XBee ZB and extended-range XBee-PRO ZB use the ZigBee PRO Feature Set for advanced mesh networking. The XBee ZB platform features:
- Low-cost, low-power mesh networking
- Interoperability with ZigBee PRO Feature Set devices from other vendors*
- Support for larger, more dense mesh networks
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Frequency agility
- Over-the-air firmware updates (change firmware remotely)
By deploying this and any XBee device, OEMs are leveraging the value of the XBee product family and Digi’s unsurpassed Drop-in Networking offering of gateways, adapters and routers. In addition, XBee users can take advantage of platform agility—the ability to rapidly change their XBee solution with minimal development.
XBee & XBee-PRO ZB hardware note: The XBee & XBee-PRO ZB share hardware with XBee & XBee-PRO ZNet 2.5. As a result, modules can be converted from one platform to another by loading different firmware onto a given module. Contact Digi Support for details.
- ISM 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- XBee: 2 mW (+3 dBm) power output (up to 400 ft RF LOS range)
- Chip antenna
- Industrial temperature rating (-40° C to 85° C)
- Approved for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe
- Advanced mesh networking and low-power modes supported
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.