XBee-PRO 900HP embedded modules provide best-in-class range wireless connectivity to devices. They take advantage of the DigiMesh® networking protocol, featuring dense network operation and support for sleeping routers, and are also available in a proprietary point-to-multipoint configuration.
Supporting RF line-of-sight ranges up to 28 miles (with high-gain antennas), and data rates of up to 200 Kbps, these modules are ideal for extended-range applications requiring increased data throughput.
The XBee-PRO 900HP requires no programming and can be configured easily using Digi’s free X-CTU software or via a simplified AT command set. XBee modules are pre-certified for use in multiple countries, further reducing development costs and time to market.
XBee® modules are easy to use, share a common hardware footprint and are available in a variety of different protocols, enabling users to substitute one XBee for another with minimal development time and risk.
- • Perior outdoor LOS range of up to 28 miles with high-gain antenna
- • Simplified AT command set or advanced XBee API accelerates time to market
- • Over-the-air firmware updates via other XBee-PRO 900HP modules or Device Cloud by Etherios™
- • Software-selectable channel mask for interference immunity
- • Advanced sleep modes include sleeping routers, pin sleep, cyclic sleep
- • Processor: ADF7023 transceiver, Cortex-M3 EFM32G230 @ 28 MHz
- • Frequency Band: 902 to 928 MHz, software selectable channel mask for interference immunity
- • Antenna Options: Wire, U.FL and RPSMA
- • RF Data Rate: 10 Kbps or 200 Kbps
- • Indoor/Urban Range: 10 Kbps: up to 2000 ft (610 m); 200 Kbps: up to 1000 ft (305 m)
- • Outdoor/ Line-Of-Sight Range : 10 Kbps: up to 9 miles (14 km); 200 Kbps: up to 4 miles (6.5 km) ( w/ 2.1 dB dipole antennas)
- • Transmit Power: Up to 24 dBm (250 mW) software selectable
- • Receiver Sensitivity: -101 dBm @ 200 Kbps, -110 dBm @ 10 Kbps
- • Data Interface: UART (3V), SPI
- • GPIO: Up to 15 Digital I/O, 4 10-bit ADC inputs, 2 PWM outputs
- • Networking Topologies: DigiMesh, Repeater, Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, Peer-to-Peer
- • Spread Spectrum: FHSS (Software Selectable Channels)
- • Supply Voltage: 2.1 to 3.6 VDC
- • Transmit Current: 215 mA
- • Receive Current: 29 mA
- • Sleep Current: 2.5 uA
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.