The XBee-PRO 900 RF module is ideally suited for low-latency point-to-multipoint networking applications. Capable of point-to-point, peer-to-peer and point-to-multipoint networking, the XBee-900 is ideal for solutions where RF penetration and absolute transmission distance are paramount to the application.
As a member of the XBee family of RF products, the module is easy-to-use, shares a common footprint, and leverages Digi’s Drop-in Networking solutions including gateways and adapters. No configuration is necessary for out-of-the-box RF communications. The module’s default configuration supports a wide range of data system applications. Advanced configurations can be implemented using simple serial AT commands.
Not sure which XBee module or accessory is right for you? Check out our XBee Buying Guide!
Digi Part #: XBP09-DPSIT-156
Note: Some users have found that the XBee-PRO 900 cannot be used with the XBee Explorer Regulated. One workaround is to change the TX and RX pullups in the XCTU software to be enabled. Or you can bypass diode D1 on the Explorer.
Note: Due to the manufacturer’s restrictions in other countries, we can only ship these to the USA and Canada. Sorry world!
- 3.3V @ 210mA
- Fast 156 Kbps RF data rate
- 50 mW (+17 dBm) power output
- Up to 6 miles (10 km) RF LOS with high gain antennas
- Point-to-multipoint networking ideal for low-latency applications
- Support for large, dense networks
- 128-bit AES encryption
- ISM 900 MHz operating frequency
- RPSMA connector
- Industrial temperature rating (-40° C to +85° C)
- Advanced mesh networking and low-power modes supported
- Approved for use in the United States and Canada
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.