From terraces to living rooms, in backyards and in classrooms, this DIY Weather Station Kit can be used in measuring both indoor and outdoor data concerning temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. It comes with a solar panel, which provides auxiliary power supply to the system. This DIY Weather Station Kit is both energy-saving and green, and can help to develop kids's interest in natural science.
- Choking Hazard - There are micro components included in this kit. Please keep it away from kids under six.
- This product is not waterproof. Please keep it away from rain.
- This product is not pre-assembled - Check user guide below to see how to assemble.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Size: 190*140*100 (mm)
- Weight: 640g
- Controller: Paletter Board x1
- Self Adhesive Mini Breadboard x1
- LCD1602 Module x1
- Capactive Touch Sensor x1
- Solar Lipo Charger x1
- Polymer Lithium Ion Battery 3.7v x1
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- BMP085 Breakout x1
- Real Time Clock Module (DS323) x1
- 3mm Bassword Lasercut Peices x1
- F/M Jumper Cables x15
- F/F Jumper Cables x10
- Aluminium Foil x1
- Blu Tack x1
- Screw Pack x1
- Screw Driver x1
- DIY weather station KIT x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.