- Closed-loop Speed Control with self-tuning PID algorithm
- One Key Switch: Switch between Analog, PPM and UART mode with open loop/closed loop speed control.
- Multiple-Parameter Setting: such as PPM time length, UART baud rate, unidirectional rotation, maximum current setting, plus/minus speed settings, etc.
- Light Indicator for Status/fault Diagnosis
- Intelligent Motor Protection: Reverse protection, custom under-voltage over-voltage protection, over-current protection, over temperature protection, effective signal monitoring, etc.
- Built-in PID Speed Control
- Set ID for Parallel Control
- Zero Signal Monitoring
- Synchronous Asynchronous Speed Setting
- Fan Control Interface Available
- 4WDs, Self-balancing Robots, RoboWar, Field Robots
- High Power Motors such as Conveyor Belts, Water Pumps
- Frequent Change in Motor Speed and Directions
- LED Strip, Fan Controlling
- Voltage Supply: 6-36V
- Current Supply: 2x12A
- 5V OUTPUT port x1
- Control Mode: PPM, Analog, UART
- Singal/Double direction mode
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Accelerated speed worked automatically to protect your motor in UART mode
- Real time indicator light for motor speed, error message and so on
- The current, temperature, error message,motor speed can be read by UART
- Weight: 286 gram
- Controll as many as 126 drivers in parallel as it has an ID
- Maximum Continuous Current, Maximum Peaky Current PPM Singal Range can be set
- Veyron 2x12A Brushed DC Motor Driver x1
- Cables x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.