This is the Vernier pH Sensor, a simple device that can be used to measure the acidity and basicity of liquids. This Vernier sensor can be used in a multitude of applications including acid-base titrations, pH monitoring in home aquariums, analysis of water quality in lakes and streams, and more.
Each pH sensor probe is a sealed, gel-filled, type with a hard outer epoxy body that can function in a temperature range of 5 to 80°C. Additionally, these sensors can test in the typical pH range of 0-14 and each have an accuracy of +/- 0.2 pH units.
Vernier Software and Technology has been a leader in data collection and analysis for educators world-wide. They were amongst the first companies to design and promote the use of computers, sensors, and data collection in K-12 classroom laboratory experiments.
Note: Due to manufacturer’s restrictions, we can only ship these to the USA. Sorry world!
- Type: Sealed, gel-filled, epoxy body, Ag/AgCl
- Temperature range: 5 to 80°C (41 to 176°F)
- Range: pH 0–14
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH units
- Isopotential pH: pH 7
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade