It seems like everything plugs in to your computer these days, and this digital multimeter is no exception. This auto-ranging multimeter will test AC and DC voltage and current as well as capacitance, resistance, frequency and even temperature. It features a large, easily readable display for use in the field as well as the ability to connect to your computer for data logging, processing and analysis. It has all of the basic functions that you expect from a good digital multimeter including continuity check (with buzzer), diode test and data hold. Data logging and analysis software is included on a mini-CD and you can also download it below.
Note: The included CD contains all versions of the software. The version that has been tested to work with this unit is version 3.0. You can also just use the download link below.
Note: This meter does have a USB interface, but it’s not clearly RS232. The meter needs the proprietary software to function and you cannot simply read the data directly without a driver and the software.
- User Manual
- Test Leads
- Temperature Probe
- 2 x “AAA” 1.5V Batteries
- Software CD
- USB Cable
- Shockproof Protection
- Input Impedance: 10MΩ
- Relative Value Measurement
- 70×50mm LCD Display
- AC Frequency response: 40-400 Hz
- DC Voltage Ranges: 400mV/4V/40V/400V/1000V ±(0.5%+4)
- AC Voltage Ranges: 400mV/4V/40V/400V/750V ±(0.8%+10)
- DC Current Ranges: 30mA/300mA/10A ±(1.5%+10)
- AC Current Ranges: 30mA/300mA/10A ±(1.5%+10)
- Resistance Ranges: 400Ω/4kΩ/40kΩ/400kΩ/4MΩ/40MΩ ±(0.8%+4)
- Capacitance Ranges: 4nF/40nF/400nF/4uF/40uF/200uF ±(3.5%+8)
- Frequency Ranges: 100Hz/1000Hz/10kHz/100kHz/1MHz/30MHz ±(0.5%+10)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.