ON...off...ON...off...ON...off...ON...off...WE CAN'T STOP CLICKING THIS ON-OFF SWITCH! It has such a satisfying click and it works so well. Plus, it's just about perfect for charging your Raspberry Pi - either Model B, A+, B+, or Pi 2. Just hook up the standard USB end to a 5V 1A USB port power supply or 5V 2A USB port power supply and the Micro B end to a Raspberry Pi and you have a Pi with a switch.
This cable will also work with anything that has a MicroUSB port. This cable does not transfer data - so it's mostly just good for powering and charging devices - but adding an on/off switch to your power supply is a nice addition and one that Adafruit absolutely love clicking.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.