ON...off...ON...off...ON...off...ON...off...WE CAN'T STOP CLICKING THIS ON-OFF SWITCH! It has such a satisfying click and it works so well. Plus, it's just about perfect for charging your Raspberry Pi - either Model B, A+, B+, or Pi 2. Just hook up the standard USB end to a 5V 1A USB port power supply or 5V 2A USB port power supply and the Micro B end to a Raspberry Pi and you have a Pi with a switch.
This cable will also work with anything that has a MicroUSB port. This cable does not transfer data - so it's mostly just good for powering and charging devices - but adding an on/off switch to your power supply is a nice addition and one that Adafruit absolutely love clicking.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade