For charging nearly any kind of portable gadget, this 3-in-1 cable can handle it. Great for use with a Mintyboost, or Adafruit's USB power packs (or just powering your projects). One USB-A jack splits into three connectors: Micro USB, iPhone/iPad/iPod 30pin (for older iDevices) and the newer Lightning (newer iDevices).
Approximately 6" long from end to end, it's a little more compact than Adafruit's classic 3' long cables.
Keep in mind, This cable does not contain a hub, so you should only connect one USB device at a time (to either end).
- The Lightning end has data and power
- The 30pin iPhone/iPod has only power connection
- The MicroUSB end has only power connection
Does not work with iPhone 5s or 5c
USB 3-Way Charging Cable - iPhone 5/iPhone/iPad and MicroUSB (10:30)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.