For charging nearly any kind of portable gadget, this 3-in-1 cable can handle it. Great for use with a Mintyboost, or Adafruit's USB power packs (or just powering your projects). One USB-A jack splits into three connectors: Micro USB, iPhone/iPad/iPod 30pin (for older iDevices) and the newer Lightning (newer iDevices).
Approximately 6" long from end to end, it's a little more compact than Adafruit's classic 3' long cables.
Keep in mind, This cable does not contain a hub, so you should only connect one USB device at a time (to either end).
- The Lightning end has data and power
- The 30pin iPhone/iPod has only power connection
- The MicroUSB end has only power connection
Does not work with iPhone 5s or 5c
USB 3-Way Charging Cable - iPhone 5/iPhone/iPad and MicroUSB (10:30)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade