These easy-to-use ultrasonic rangefinders from Maxbotix work the same way as the EZ line that you know and love, but this new high-resolution series features 1 millimeter resolution! As with the rest of the Maxbotix range finders, these sensors feature Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, and Pulse Width outputs making them easy to interface with any microcontroller. These sensors have a maximum range of 5000 mm (195 inches) with virtually no dead zone (although objects closer than 30 cm will typically range as 30 cm).
We’re offering the EZ0, EZ1, and EZ4 with progressively narrower beam angles allowing the sensor to match the application. Please see beam width explanation below.
Control up to 10 sensors with only two pins! Checkout the Maxbotix FAQ listed below.
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor
- Operates from 2.5-5.5V
- Low 3.1mA average current requirement
- 10Hz reading rate
- Analog Voltage, RS232 or TTL Serial, and Pulse Width
- Small, light weight module
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.