This 2WD Mobile Platform for Arduino is a small, low-cost mobile platform for use with a standard Arduino microcontroller. The robot comes as a kit which includes two drive motors, wheels (and rear caster ball), frame and all mounting hardware.
The Arduino 2WD four-wheel-drive robot is based on the DFRobot and widely used as self-developed control panel for Arduino platform. The platform 51 can be used not only to control STC controller, AVR controller but also for the world wide promotion for the use of Arduino controller. The Arduino platform has world's large number of users and abundant examples are available of procedures used. The two differential drives, the use of near zero turning radius, high-strength aluminum alloy body materials, plus high-quality high-speed motor and a flexible rubber wheel makes it suitable for indoor flat road surface.
To make this lovely robot run, you probably need a motor controller and MCU. The DFRobot romeo all-in-one board is an ideal candidate for this.
- 2WD Arduino mobile robot development platform
- Low-cost Arduino microcontroller mobile platform
- Two differential drive
- Caster ball included
- Complete chassis with mounting hardware
- Dimensions: 170mm diameter base
- Weight: 445g
- Gear Ratio 1:120
- No-load speed(3V):100RPM
- No-load speed(6V):200RPM
- No-load current(3V):60mA
- No-load current(6V):71mA
- Stall current(3V):260mA
- Stall current(6V):470mA
- Torgue (3V): 1.2Kgcm
- Torque (6V): 1.92Kgcm
- Size: 55mm x 48.3mm x 23mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.