This 5/8” Bore Tube Clamp Hub offers a great way to attach gears, sprockets, wheels or other items to hollow 5/8” aluminum tubes. The tube clamp has 4 equally spaced 6-32 tapped holes, in a 0.77" hole pattern. Precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. these clamping hubs offer several advantages over set screw hubs. First, they do not damage the shaft which they are attached. Second, they offer more holding power in high torque applications. The side clamping machine screw is 6-32 and accepts a 7/64” hex key. .
Actobotics is a robotics building system based around extruded aluminum channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the two standardized hole patterns, nearly all Actobotics components can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.