This module uses the newest 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01+. This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of the nRF2401A and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature - very nice!
Please note: We now populate these boards with the nRF24L01+. The ‘+’ version of the IC has improved range, sensitivity, and data rates. The command set is backward compatible with the original nRF24L01.
- On-board 3.3V LDO Regulator (3.3 to 7V supply allowed)
- On-board ceramic 2.4GHz Antenna
- 100m Range at 250kbps
- 250kbps to 2Mbit Data Rate
- Auto Acknowledge
- Auto Re-Transmit
- Multiceiver - 6 Data Pipes
- 32 Byte separate TX and RX FIFOs
- 5V tolerant input pins
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
- Minimum number of external components
- Pins broken out : VCC, CE, CSN, SCK, MOSI, MISO, IRQ, GND
- Lots of application notes and support on Nordic Semiconductor Website
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.