|Instructions for Tamiya 70106 4-Channel Remote Control Box page 4.|
The Tamiya 70106 4-Channel Remote Control Box uses two D batteries (not included) to control up to fours motors at a time. This is a kit, so assemly is required.
The 4-channel remote control box is a great way to control Tamiya motors and gearboxes, which you can use with other Tamiya products to build your own robot or mobile project. The control sticks have a self-centering function which automatically moves them back to the neutral position. The cables that attach to the motors are 120 cm (almost 4 feet) long.
- Four channels
- Pre-wired switches
- Wires for connection to motors are 120cm (3.9 feet)
- Two D batteries required (not included)
- Assembly required
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade