|Instructions for Tamiya 70106 4-Channel Remote Control Box page 4.|
The Tamiya 70106 4-Channel Remote Control Box uses two D batteries (not included) to control up to fours motors at a time. This is a kit, so assemly is required.
The 4-channel remote control box is a great way to control Tamiya motors and gearboxes, which you can use with other Tamiya products to build your own robot or mobile project. The control sticks have a self-centering function which automatically moves them back to the neutral position. The cables that attach to the motors are 120 cm (almost 4 feet) long.
- Four channels
- Pre-wired switches
- Wires for connection to motors are 120cm (3.9 feet)
- Two D batteries required (not included)
- Assembly required
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.