Are you still looking for that perfect PCB holder? The low profile PCB Stickvise might be just the thing you need!
In performing the simple task of holding a PCB near table level, the Stickvise is great because your hands can rest directly on the table, allowing you to steady yourself with minimal effort for fine soldering and probing. The Stickvise also fits easily under a microscope and keeps PCBs consistently in focus.
Set the width slightly smaller than the size of your work-piece, compress the spring, slide your PCB into place, and release the springs. Easy, fast, and repeatable.
While the design is simple, it doesn't limit you and is totally hackable. The nylon jaws that come with the vise hold a PCB 5mm or so from the shaft, giving you clearance for most layouts. If you need something a little taller, there are 3D printable designs on the site for taller jaws, jaws with slots to keep cables out of the way, and even High Temperature PTFE Jaws.
- Hold your PCB flat -- give your arms a rest! Stickvise is not up in the air, it holds your circuit board flat so you can solder with stability at table level.
- Simple design -- No half baked features or gimmicks, Stickvise just holds a circuit board in a simple, intuitive way.
- Hackable -- have a special application? 3D print custom jaw plates or choose from many more tested mods to make Stickvise work for your application.
- Comes with one set of standard nylon jaws.
Stickvise is designed with simple, high quality parts. The jaws are machined, bead blasted and anodized aluminum. The jaw plates are made with insulating Nylon 6/6. All all other components are metric standard sizes.
Product Dimensions: 200.0mm x 76.0mm x 25.0mm / 7.9" x 3.0" x 1.0"
Product Weight: 170.0g / 6.0oz
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Third Hand Webcam Mount for the LulzBot Taz 6
When making a webcam mount for your 3D Printer, there are physical limitations for where you can have the camera sitting safely throughout the whole print. A while back, we remixed a really nicely designed bed mount for the Raspi Camera so that it wo...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Benchtop Helping Hands
How does your workspace look? Could it be tidier? I know that mine always could be, but with the daily addition of different tools, components, boards and general tech, it can be hard to keep on top of it all. Then when it comes to working on a circu...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.