Are you still looking for that perfect PCB holder? The low profile PCB Stickvise might be just the thing you need!
In performing the simple task of holding a PCB near table level, the Stickvise is great because your hands can rest directly on the table, allowing you to steady yourself with minimal effort for fine soldering and probing. The Stickvise also fits easily under a microscope and keeps PCBs consistently in focus.
Set the width slightly smaller than the size of your work-piece, compress the spring, slide your PCB into place, and release the springs. Easy, fast, and repeatable.
While the design is simple, it doesn't limit you and is totally hackable. The nylon jaws that come with the vise hold a PCB 5mm or so from the shaft, giving you clearance for most layouts. If you need something a little taller, there are 3D printable designs on the site for taller jaws, jaws with slots to keep cables out of the way, and even High Temperature PTFE Jaws.
- Hold your PCB flat -- give your arms a rest! Stickvise is not up in the air, it holds your circuit board flat so you can solder with stability at table level.
- Simple design -- No half baked features or gimmicks, Stickvise just holds a circuit board in a simple, intuitive way.
- Hackable -- have a special application? 3D print custom jaw plates or choose from many more tested mods to make Stickvise work for your application.
- Comes with one set of standard nylon jaws.
Stickvise is designed with simple, high quality parts. The jaws are machined, bead blasted and anodized aluminum. The jaw plates are made with insulating Nylon 6/6. All all other components are metric standard sizes.
Product Dimensions: 200.0mm x 76.0mm x 25.0mm / 7.9" x 3.0" x 1.0"
Product Weight: 170.0g / 6.0oz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.