These steppers have a threaded shaft, which allows them to be used as a linear actuator. As the motor runs, it moves along the shaft at a specific rate of 1cm per 5 full rotations. These are a good choice for linear motion where precision and repeatability are important.
Note: It looks like the datasheet for this stepper may not be accurate. When connecting this motor to a bi-polar driver you’ll want to wire it according to the wiring diagram in the documents below.
- Step Distance: 0.01mm
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.4A/Phase
- 100mm Long Threaded Shaft (keyed on one end)
- Holding Torque: 21 N.cm
- 6-Pin Wiring Harness Included
- NEMA 15
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.