These steppers have a threaded shaft, which allows them to be used as a linear actuator. As the motor runs, it moves along the shaft at a specific rate of 1cm per 5 full rotations. These are a good choice for linear motion where precision and repeatability are important.
Note: It looks like the datasheet for this stepper may not be accurate. When connecting this motor to a bi-polar driver you’ll want to wire it according to the wiring diagram in the documents below.
- Step Distance: 0.01mm
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.4A/Phase
- 100mm Long Threaded Shaft (keyed on one end)
- Holding Torque: 21 N.cm
- 6-Pin Wiring Harness Included
- NEMA 15
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade