You probably recognize these StratoGrey static shielding bags. Not only do we use them to protect our more sensitive components during shipping, but they’re fairly ubiquitous in the electronics world. Their buried metal construction provides Faraday Cage protection meeting electrostatic requirements of MIL B-81705 Type 3 (One of you probably knows what that means). Also, they’re heat-sealable for dust and moisture resistance! These are great for shipping sensitive devices or just storing them in your shop.
Dimensions: 3 x 5"
- Faraday Cage protection
- 3/8" Mil-spec seal
- Meets electrostatic requirements of MIL B-81705 Type 3
- Superior ESD shielding -greater than 99% attenuation
- Superior EMI shielding - greater than 45 dB in the 1-10 GHz range
- MTVR less than 0.02gms in testing conditions (100°F/90% R.H.)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.