The SST Liquid Level Sensor provides single point liquid detection via a TTL compatible push/pull output. This optical liquid level sensor features a miniature design that allows for installation in areas where space is limited. Thanks to its minimal solid state design, this sensor has been built without moving or mechanical parts that can be jammed and stop working.
An infra-red LED and phototransistor accurately positioned at the base of the sensing tip ensure good optical coupling between the two when the sensor is in air. When the sensing tip is immersed in liquid, the infra-red light escapes from the cone, causing a change in the amount of light present at the phototransistor, which makes the output change state.
- Supply Voltage: +4.5 Vdc to +15.4Vdc
- Output Current: 100mA
- Temperature Range: -25 to +80⁰C
- Polysulphone Housing Tip
- M12 threaded connector (mounted from outside)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.