Sphero SPRK+ is a brand new take on smart toys and STEM learning. It's designed from the ground up to fuse innovative robotics technology with a modern, collaborative app platform.
Sphero goes above and beyond the conventional approach to robotics. It's incredibly simple to get started with, simply pair the app with your robot, and get going straight away. However, Sphero SPRK+ packs a huge amount of depth into its user-friendly exterior. Powered by Lightning Lab, you can program it using intuitive coding blocks which make STEM learning fun, give it tasks to do, and team up with other students for a truly collaborative approach to learning.
What's In the Box
- Sphero SPRK+
- Induction charging station
- microUSB cable
- Cardboard protractor
- Sticker sheet
- Quick start guide
- Roll of maze tape
- Tough UV coated polycarbonate shell
- Bluetooth Smart – 30m range
- 7.2 kph – 2m/s
- 1hr battery life
- 3hr charge time
- Inductive charging
- iOS and Android app available for free
*Note that programming the Sphero is currently limited to mobile devices via the iOS or Android app and Chromebooks*
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Sphero SPRK+ Review
If you’re in the education sector or keep up to date with the latest STEM learning tools, then you’ve most likely heard of Sphero. It’s one of the most popular educational products which fuses robotics with imagination and has many ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.