The SparkFun Photon Wearable Shield makes it easy to add the WiFi enabled Photon to any wearables project. Each pin on the Photon is broken out into large sewing pins. Use conductive thread to make your next wearables projects. The large pins are also great for using conductive paint to create any project that needs WiFi. There are even optional smaller pins for soldering flexible wires. The SparkFun Photon Wearable Shield comes with the headers already soldered on, so you can plug and play!
The Particle Photon is a tiny WiFi development kit for creating connected projects and products. Sporting a 120Mhz ARM Cortex M3 and built-in WiFi, the Photon is not only powerful, but easy to use. The small form factor is ideal for IoT projects with cloud-connectivity.
Note: This Photon Wearable Shield does not include a Photon module and is currently available for preorder with a tentative release date of June 2015.
- 24 Large Sewing Tabs
- Headers and Connectors Pre-Soldered
- Compatible with Photon
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.