This is a breakout board for the Bosch BMP180 high-precision, low-power digital barometer. The BMP180 offers a pressure measuring range of 300 to 1,100 hPa with an accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode. It’s based on piezo-resistive technology for high accuracy, ruggedness and long-term stability. These come factory-calibrated, with the calibration coefficients already stored in ROM.
This version of the SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout includes pre-soldered male headers for ease of use. With the headers already soldered on, you can jump right into using this little board without any assembly!
The breadboard-friendly BMP180 breaks out every pin to a 5-pin 0.1" pitch header. VCC can be from 1.8V to 3.6V and is I/O lines are 5V tolerant; we typically run it on a clean, regulated 3.3V supply. The analog and digital supplies (VDDD and VDDA) are tied to a single header pin, but are separately decoupled. It connects to a microcontroller via I²C bus (also known as TWI, or on the Arduino, the “Wire” library).
Note: Since this product belongs to our “Ding and Dent” category, once we are out of stock we will not carry it again. Get them while you can!
- Digital two wire (I²C, TWI, “Wire”) interface
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Flexible supply voltage range (1.8V to 3.6V)
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Low noise measurements
- Includes temperature sensor
- Low-profile with a small footprint
- Pre-soldered headers
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.