This is really the fanciest, best feeling knob Adafruit have ever seen. Using this knob sort of reminded Adafruit of driving along the Amalfi coast in a perfectly restored '65 Porsche - meaning Adafruit really, really liked it. We hand selected the best knobs for your project in different sizes and varieties. This one's the Solid Machined Metal Knob - 1".
It has a nice, weighted feel that spins easily and doesn't sacrifice versatility or comfort for durability. It feels solid, much more so than a knob with a plastic inside and metal shell. There's a grooved rubber band that fits in an indented section of the knob for easy grip and a clear white arrow on the top so you know where you're turning to or from.
Best of all, Adafruit include a small set screw so this beautiful knob works on both Adafruit's Potentiometers and Rotary Encoder making it incredibly useful whether you're rotating to a position with a potentiometer or you just want something that rotates all the way around.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.