This is really the fanciest, best feeling knob Adafruit have ever seen. Using this knob sort of reminded Adafruit of driving along the Amalfi coast in a perfectly restored '65 Porsche - meaning Adafruit really, really liked it. We hand selected the best knobs for your project in different sizes and varieties. This one's the Solid Machined Metal Knob - 1".
It has a nice, weighted feel that spins easily and doesn't sacrifice versatility or comfort for durability. It feels solid, much more so than a knob with a plastic inside and metal shell. There's a grooved rubber band that fits in an indented section of the knob for easy grip and a clear white arrow on the top so you know where you're turning to or from.
Best of all, Adafruit include a small set screw so this beautiful knob works on both Adafruit's Potentiometers and Rotary Encoder making it incredibly useful whether you're rotating to a position with a potentiometer or you just want something that rotates all the way around.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade