This is a replacement soldering tip for our 30W Soldering Iron. This is a tapered type of soldering tip, with a small, flat face on the end; useful for soldering stuff that needs a little extra heat. Replacing the tip is very easy - simply unscrew the shield, slip the replacement tip in, and screw the shield back on.
The overall tip width is 1/32".
This tip will only work with the soldering iron listed below.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade