The Snap Circuits Jr. kit makes learning electronics easy and fun! With this Snap Circuits kit you will be able to build 101 different experiments with 32 individual parts to teach the budding engineer the basics of electronics. Simply follow the in-depth user manual included in the kit to be able to build exciting projects such as a flying saucer, alarms, doorbells and much more!
Assembling each experiment is achieved by mounting parts to a plastic peg board or to each other, forming simple circuits with ease. This kit is intended for anyone from age 8–108. No additional tools are required, but you will need to supply your own AA batteries.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade