There are more and more hobbyists taking advantage of surface mount technology these days. With affordable tools like hot air and hotplate reflow ovens, electronics enthusiasts are shrinking their projects down to new levels of portability. Unfortunately, It’s not always easy to get your hands on small amounts of SMD parts so here’s a part that every project could use more of: tiny little LEDs.
That’s right, each pack includes 50 tiny 0603 SMD LEDs in cut-tape packaging. These are great for status lights or for building really small LED matrices. Don’t expect them to be super bright, they’re basically the standard green LED that shows up on our Arduino boards and things like that, but they do come in super handy when you’re tight on space. Heads up, there are no markings on the package to indicate polarity so you’ll need to take care when placing them.
- Forward Voltage: 2.2 V
- Brightness: 15 mcd
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade