For bread-boarding with unusual non-header-friendly surfaces, these cables will be your best friends! No longer will you have long strands of alligator clips that are grabbing little wires. These compact jumper cables have a premium male header on one end, and a grippy mini alligator clip on the other.
Grab onto your Flora, Circuit Playground, micro:bit, Gemma, or even a banana, and plug it into a breadboard for prototyping joy! You get 12 pieces in 6 colors.
- 12 piece set, color coded vinyl covered 1.25" alligator clips on one end, and male jumper wires on the other end
- Contains two of each: black, red, white, green, blue, and yellow
- 24 AWG wire
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Sound Reactive Lights with CircuitPython: Adafruit Circuit Playground Express
The Adafruit Circuit Playground Express comes equipped with an onboard microphone that is capable of sensing both amplitude and frequency. This tutorial will walk through a quick sketch using CircuitPython to turn the lights on the board into a mic a...
- Visual Thermometer with CircuitPython: Adafruit Circuit Playground Express
The Adafruit Circuit Playground Express comes packed with sensors, and for this tutorial, we are going to learn to use the onboard thermometer (technically a thermistor)! We will take temperature readings with the thermometer and print out the readin...
- Sound Reactive Lights using MakeCode: Adafruit Circuit Playground Express
The Adafruit Circuit Playground Express comes equipped with an onboard microphone that is capable of sensing both amplitude and frequency. This tutorial will walk through a quick sketch using MakeCode to turn the lights on the board into a mic activa...
- Visual Thermometer with MakeCode: Adafruit Circuit Playground Express
The Adafruit Circuit Playground Express comes packed with onboard sensors, in this tutorial we will learn about using the temperature sensor in MakeCode. MakeCode is great for a simple project because its block-based interface and pre-built functions...
- Introducing CircuitPython: Adafruit Circuit Playground Express
CircuitPython is a variant of MicroPython that is designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind, and it works great with the Adafruit Circuit Playground Express. CircuitPython is based on the very popular Python programming language, they have jus...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.