This powerhouse is the Hitec HS-755HB servo. Able to take in 6 volts and deliver an impressive 183 oz-in. of maximum torque at 0.23 sec/60°, this is a tough ¼ scale servo and it won;t let you down when you need it!
This high quality servo is perfect for your mechatronic needs and if you are looking to get into robotics, this is where to start. The HS-755HB servo comes standard with a 3-pin gold plated power and control cable and all hardware listed below.
- Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
- Torque: 153/183 oz-in. (4.8/6.0V)
- Speed: 0.28/0.23 sec/60° (4.8/6.0V)
- Direction: Clockwise/ Pulse Traveling 1500-1900usec
- Rotation: 180°
- 1 Ball Bearing and 1 Oilite Bushing
- Karbonite Gears
- 3-Pole Ferrite Motor
- C1 Standard Spline
- 1x HS-755HB Servo
- 1x Circle Mega Horn
- 2x Double Arm Mega Horn
- 2x Single Arm Mega Horn
- 4x Rubber Grommets
- 4x 2x15mm Phillips Screw
- 4x Brass Eyelets
- 59 x 29 x 50mm
- Wire Length: 300mm
- Weight: 110g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.