This is a 300mm servo extension cable. This comes in very handy when your servo is further away from the controller than the wire on the servo allows. Male connector on one end goes to controller, female connector mates with servo. Fits all Hitec, Futaba, JR, Multiplex, and Airtronics Z servos. Wire can also be used as a simple 0.1" jumper cable.
- 300mm Servo extension cable (1 unit)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- DC Motor Control with an Arduino
Electronics is fun, so far we have covered off on communicating between devices, making LEDs flash and LCD screen operation. However using electricity to control some form of movement in your project is a fun and interesting aspect to investigate. Th...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.