The SerIO is a serial interface platform for creating physical computing projects controlled from a computer. The board gives access to 14 digital input and output pins, six analog output pins and eight analog input pins through a serial interface. This allows the creation of physical computing projects without having to modify and code on the hardware platform. Projects that involve the use of analog sensors, buttons, LEDs, buzzers, motors and many more electronic components can be controlled from any environment that has access to a serial port; some examples of controlling environments are Visual Basic, Python, LabView and Processing, but it’s certainly not limited to those languages!
- Built with the ATMega328
- Powered from USB
- Serial Communication over USB at 57600bps, 8-N-1
- 14 digital I/O Pins
- 6 Analog Output Pins
- 8 Analog Input Pins
- Simple Serial Command Interface for I/O Manipulation
- Arduino Bootloader Installed
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.