The Serial Alphanumeric Display Driver allows you to communicate with alphanumeric displays over a simple SPI interface. Based on the A6282 IC, these boards work well with all of our alphanumeric displays and we have even provided a library listed below.
You can daisy-chain as many displays as you would like to create scrolling messages. Each board has both input and output headers that connect to each other. All you need to do is define the number of displays and your message. Check the example code below.
Note: This product includes only the carrier board. You will need to provide your own alphanumeric display. Check the related products below for ones that will work.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.