An assortment of the most common sensors used in electronics. 9 sensors and 3 additional components to interface with the 'analog world'. Adafruit have some tutorials here, to get you started.
- Triple-axis analog accelerometer - for measuring motion and tilt
- Force sensitive resistor - for sensing pressure/force
- Temperature sensor - for measuring from -40 to over +125 degrees C
- 10K breadboard potentiometer
- Hall effect sensor - for sensing a magnet
- Magnet - for use with the hall effect
- Piezo - can be used as a buzzer or a knock sensor
- Ball tilt sensor - for sensing orientation
- Photo cell sensor - for sensing light
- IR sensor - for sensing infrared light pulsing at 38KHz
- IR LED - for use with the IR sensor
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.