Note: Please update firmware if your current one doesn't support this BeagleBone Green HDMI Cape.
BeagleBone Green HDMI Cape is a general integrated HDMI connector for expanding your BeagleBone to a rich variety of peripherals such as computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device. This board features a standard HDMI receptacle that can be connected to a monitor with a standard HDMI-to-HDMI cable. All HD signals are supported, and the output resolution is 1280x720. It also can be used to transmit audio information. This product will make your applications based on BeagleBone board more versatile for different occasions.
• Plug and play.
• Adapter to different input signal.
• 720P(1280×720) output resolution.
• Input voltage: 5V/3.3V
• Maxium operating current: 80 mA
• HDMI version: Version 1.2
• Maxium Output resolution: 1280x720 @60Hz
• Audio transmission: Available
• Chip: IT66121 HDMI Framer
It is a demo which we plug BeagleBone Green HDMI Cape into shield of BeagleBone Green board, and connect to our computer, then we can open Chromium browser to surf internet or play music.
Please visit our Wiki page for more information about this product. It will be much appreciated if you can help improve the documents, add more demo codes or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our Forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.