This board is a unique board recommended by a SparkFun customer. When playing with SD, you sometimes need to view what the SPI traffic is doing, whether for hacking or debugging. The SD Sniffer allows you to hook up an external device, such as a logic analyzer or microcontroller, to view what signals are being passed back and forth. Insert one side into a regular SD socket and a SD card into the SD holder, simple as that.
Note: This product is a collaboration and a portion of each sale goes toward the designer for product support and continued development.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our Rigol DP-832 Power Supply Review
The Rigol DP-832 is a 3-channel, benchtop power supply suitable for a serious maker, makerspace or product developer. In this video I'll take you on a tour of the supply's operation and give my two cents on things I like and dislike. Ke...
- Our Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope Review
The quality and features in entry-level 'scopes has made a huge jump in recent years - In a nutshell, the 4-channel Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope delivers tremendous bang for your buck. The DS1054Z is so well outfitted, I'd be happy if...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.