The Gyroscope sensor is a sensor for determining the change of the spatial position of the robot. It includes a 3-axis accelerometer, a 3-axis angular velocity sensor and a motion processor. It can sense the relative displacement changes of the X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis in space. It can be used to achieve self-balancing two wheel robots. It can also be used for motion monitoring in wearable devices and can be used with Scratch 3.0 to create virtual and realistic interactive games.
- Supports Arduino IDE programming, and provides runtime to simplify programming for create self-balancing robots
- Works with Robobloq graphical programming to create interactive games
- It is convenient to connect using RJ11 interface and is compatible with all Robobloq coding robot kits
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- Working temperature: -20°C-85°C
- Working current: 20mA
- Size: 56 x 24 x 15 mm (length x width x height)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.