Rigol's DS1102E offers an unmatched price breakthrough in the 1GS/s scope category, with additional features such as deep memory and PictBridge support.
Rigol DS1102E Highlights
- 100MHz Bandwidth
- Deep 1M Record Length
- USB Host & PictBridge Support
- Channels Scope 2 + external trigger
- Sample Rate - 1GS/s Real Time (Single Channel)
- Resolution 8 Bit
- Memory 512k per channel (1M one Ch)
- Vertical Sensitivity 2mV/div-10V/div
- Trigger Modes Edge, Video, Pulse Width, Slope and Alternate
- Cursor Measurements manual, track and auto measurement modes
- FFT Standard
- Storage Waveforms 10 waveforms
- Maths Processing Add, Subtract, Multiply and FFT
- Interfaces USB device, USB host, RS-232, Pass/Fail output
- PictBridge direct print to compatible printers
- Display 64k colour LCD
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Our Recommendation for your first Benchtop Oscilloscope
You’ve been working on that project for days, even weeks, and you’ve gone through all the steps of the process; meticulously ensuring everything is above board. And yet, for some unexplainable reason, your circuit is acting out. Naturall...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.